Aquasonic Methylene Blue 250ml


Out of stock


Aids in the treatment of white spot disease (Ichthyophthirius Multifiliis) and superficial fungal infections. Safe for freshwater and saltwater aquariums. Also prevents fungal infection on fish eggs. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Do not use on fish intended for human consumption. Methylene Blue is an intensive dyestuff which may cause staining of aquarium equipment and adversely affect the helpful bacteria flora in biological filters. Remove activated carbon and other absorbent materials from filtration system and slow flow rate of sub-gravel filtration for duration of treatment. Toxic to plant life if overdose Use 5ml per 20L of aquarium water. Do not overdose. Repeat treatment after 3 days if necessary.