CONTINUUM AQUATICS FLORA VIV BLACKWATER
SIMULATES CONDITIONS FOUND IN TROPICAL RAINFORESTS & RIVERS FOR FRESHWATER & PLANTED AQUARIA
- Flora•Viv Blackwater is designed to simulate conditions of color and content of Amazon and similar forested river regions of South America, Southeast Asia and Africa.
- It is particularly useful as an aid to induce spawning and hatching of certain species of fishes native to those areas.
- It will tint the water a light yellow to a light brown color, depending on the amount used, reducing stress and improving color and vigor of fishes.
- Flora•Viv Blackwater contains naturally chelated iron, other minerals, and vitamins that will stimulate biological cycles in fishes and plants, without causing unsightly algae growth.
- Flora•Viv Blackwater contains no gluconates, or dangerous polycycloglutaracetal, or glutaraldehyde as some competing products do.