Montmorillonite Shrimp Mineral Rocks $3 / 100g
is available on purchases between $10 and $2,000 learn more
- 100% Natural.
- White Mineral Stone is a clay mineral composite of Montmorillonite. This clay is derived from geologic tectonic plate activity, volcanic action and river hydrolysis.
- Montmorillonite silicate has attracted and attached potent mineral nutrients from mountain soils and streams. The nutrients in White Mineral Stone have properties to absorb toxins and improve water clarity. White Mineral Stone once dissolved into water provides trace minerals necessary for coloration and health of ornamental shrimps.
- Include the essiental part for CRS microorganisam
- Dissolve the and help the Shrimp tor produce RNA, better for Egg
- Contain Shrimp Sheild elements for healthy growth(Important for new born shrimp faster to grow sheild to prevent another shrimp attract)
- Can adjust the best PH value for freshwater for CRS
$3 / 100g