SENEYE USB HOME MONITOR AQUARIUM
Understanding what is happening inside your aquarium is vital to ensuring that the aquatic life remains healthy.
This revolutionary water monitoring device allows you to continuously track the changes in the water parameters, alerting you to the problems before they affect the fish.
Protect your fish with a seneye monitor.
The seneye water monitoring devices are designed to measure life critical parameters, log the results and display these results to you so maximum understanding can be gained. Your seneye device has PC software (seneye connect application) which has a simplified layout to communicate what is happening in the aquarium at that precise moment in time. However the full power of the seneye system can be found online on your personal dashboard style interface. The online dashboard shows you how your parameters have changed over time.
The seneye dashboard is constructed using widgets. These small boxes have all the information including graphs and averages about each parameter being monitored. More widgets will be added over the coming months to introduce new featured to the seneye.me dashboard.
The readings from your seneye device are uploaded to your personal seneye dashboard every 30minutes, when connected to a PC. These readings are 1st analysed by the sophisticated seneye algorithms and then automatically graphed. The solid line shows your actual readings while the dashed line shows your forecast values.
You have complete flexibility on how your dashboard is displayed, if you want to display just the ammonia and light levels for your aquarium on the dashboard then that is easy to do. You can simply hide the boxes displaying the other parameters. If you want a widget bigger simply drag the corner to enlarge.
All the parameters being measured have either a single or double alert level. For example if ammonia levels increased to 0.02mg/l (ppm) in freshwater or 0.01mg/l in saltwater this is potentially harmful to your fish, so the colour of the graphing line turns red and you will be contact by email and SMS. Some parameters have duel alert levels on them, for example pH has to remain within an upper and lower limit. Defaults are set based on your aquarium type but you can easily change them if needed.
With all this data sometimes you will want to get a closer look at just a few readings so you can discover what the changes were. The seneye graphs can be easily zoomed to give you all the information you need.
Ever lost a fish and not know why?
Ever experience new tank syndrome and wished there was a way of knowing when the water is safe for your fish? With a seneye Home it’s now possible for even the most inexperienced fish keeper to be successful and become an expert.
Automatic monitoring with a seneye Home can save fish from the devastating effects of ammonia poisoning, as well as from harmful swings in pH and temperature.
The intelligent software can even alert the you before there is a problem, so you can relax and enjoy without having to worry – all this and it’s so simple to use.
As the seneye devices are USB there are multiple connection options available.
When connected to the Power Adaptor readings are stored every hour and flashing lights on the device indicate if there is a problem.
Readings are stored for 35 days and are automatically uploaded once reconnected to a PC.
- Automatically tests multiple life critical parameters
- Works with all aquariums: coldwater, tropical and marine
- Easy to install, simply drop in
- Constantly watching your aquarium, 5600 readings per month
- Customisable alerts, directly to e-mail and SMS *
- Upload results and get straightforward advice *
- USB connection with multiple connection options, including optional USB power adaptor
*seneye+ required for some features.
- Windows PC with a wired or wireless network and TCP/IP protocol, Windows XP, Vista 32-/64-bit, Windows 7 32-/64bit.
Full speed USB 1.0 port
- Minimum 1Ghz processor and 128mb RAM
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 9.0+, Firefox 4.0+, Safari 4.0+
- Download of seneye connect application required from seneye.com
Seneye Home monitors
- Constantly monitors water temperature, so you can get an alert if your heater breaks
- Monitors the highly toxic free ammonia (NH3) at very low levels, so you can stop your fish from dying from Ammonia poisoning.
- The seneye monitors pH in your aquarium or pond water between 6.4 and 9. This range is ideal for most aquatic life and by monitoring this range increased accuracy has be achieved.
- Monitor your light levels over the course of the day and know if if your lights fail.
- readings are only taken when the seneye device is in water, no false readings.