KAMOER X2SR WATER CHANGE PUMP
The X2SR is a twin head, App controlled, WIFI water change pump, designed to automate regular water changes on your aquarium system. One pump removes water and the other one replaces it by the same volume automatically.
Users can use the X2SR to perform automatic or manual water changes on their aquarium. This unit also features an integrated auto top up system to replenish water lost via evaporation
- Wifi app remote controlled
- Supports IOS and Android devices
- Manual and automatic water change options
- Stepper motor driven for continuous use and accuracy
- Long life Pharmed PBT tube on pump heads
- Up to 12 water change time programs per day
- Can perform set water change programme every 1-99 days
- Built in auto-top-up
- Can be used as a two channel dosing pump.
- 24v top-up pump included
- 3 roller KCM pump head
- Calibration function for each pump
- Built in, real-time clock with battery back up
- Emergency high level sensor for sump with alarm
Flow: More than 900ml/min Power Adapter Input: 100VAC -240VAC Output: DC24V 1.9A Number of dosing: 24 times/day-1 time/99 days Interface WiFi (App remote control) Working environment: Temperatures: 0 – 70℃; Humidity: 10% – 90% (non-condensation) Dimensions (L*W*H): 168*177*223mm (including pump head) Weight: 4.106KG (not including power supply)
01 Host X2SR ×1 02 Power adapter body ×1(DC24V 1.9A) 03 Power adapter plug ×1(US/UK/EU/AU) ×1 04 Plastic cylinder (50ml) ×1 05 PVC tube 9.5*12.5mm; green 6m 06 Kamoer tube manifold Transparent ×3 07 Float level sensor(headphone plug) ×4 08 Float level sensor bracket ×4 09 Magnet (balck) ×8 10 Submersible pump(DC 24V) ×1 11 Male to male line ×1 12 PVC connecting pipe for auto top-off 8*11mm transparent 1.5m 13 Anti-siphon connector(1/4 straight) ×1 14 Grease ×10g ×1 15 Quick start guide ×1 16 Qualified certification ×1
Outlet of drain pump, connect to waste water bucket 2. Inlet of drain pump, connect to the fish tank 3. Outlet of refill pump, connect to the fish tank 4. Inlet of refill pump, connect to fresh sea water 5. DC24V pump, connect to submersible pump 6. Liquid level sensor for detecting whether fresh water is empty 7. Liquid level sensor for detecting whether waste water is full 8. Anti-overflow sensor for detecting whether the tank reaches the warning water level 9. Liquid level sensor used to maintain the normal water level of the fish tank 10.Reset button for configuring the network 11.DC24V IN, power input 12.Drain pump running indicator 13.Power/Wi-Fi status indicator 14.Refill pump running indicator 15.Button of Drain pump, long press the button to run 16.Button of Refill pump, long press the button to run
- 01 App download Note: This App supports Apple devices with iOS9.1 and above, and Android devices with Android4.4 and above.
- 02 Register account Open the App, select the mobile registration or email registration method, and follow the App prompts to complete the account registration.
- 03 View tutorial On the device list page, click the icon “?” in the upper right corner to enter the “Tutorial” page. On the tutorial page, select “X2SR” to view the tutorial. The tutorial includes the user manual and Frequently Asked Questions.
★ Please use the product’s own power adapter and work in the specified working environment. ★ This product only supports 2.4G Wi-Fi, not 5G Wi-Fi. ★ Perform flow calibration before using the device to ensure that the water output is the same as the water input when changing water. ★ The connecting pipe for the liquid inlet should be as short as possible, and the connecting pipe for the liquid outlet should be suspended above the tank. ★ Please carefully check whether the connection direction of the water inlet and outlet is correct, and do not connect them in reverse.